Over the past few months The KSS School of PAs has organised, in conjunction with our partners, a number of well received training days for PAs in KSS, including a simulation study day with BSMS, a day on communication skills with Andy Anderson from Mobius Training and Teamwork and Leadership workshop with the education team from RCP London. More training events will follow in the coming months.
- A practice guide to developing the role of the Physician Associate
- Student Conference July 2019
- KSSPAS Evening Teach-In August 2019
- The Faculty of Perioperative Care’s Annual Conference 2019: Integration of the Non-Medical Practitioner into Surgery 9 November, RCSEd Centre, Birmingham
- Developing the role of the Physician Associate: CPD Conference